Monday, October 13, 2014

Ladies You're Running Out of Time!

My Sponsor is pretty awesome. The past year I have been honored to be able to hold the title as one of the 2014 Buckarette Ladies. This is a merchandise sponsorship by the fabulous Jessica Hedges. Jessica started The Buckarette Collection and continues to create beautiful, handmade, custom, and unique accessories. All of her creations are quality guaranteed. Throughout my year on the team I have received pieces ranging from awesome headbands to bold necklaces and comfy sweatshirts.She made me the perfect headbands to rock at beef ambassador promotions! I can't begin to explain how grateful I am to have had this opportunity.

Pictured: Ashley and Linda Huntsberger, Western Nevada CattleWomen.

 A little more about Jessica, she is a mother of two boys, a ranch wife, and a cowboy poet. To describe her in three words would easily be generous, kind, and patient. Patient because I can never find the words to describe my ideas for custom orders, and she always creates exactly what I had in mind. Generous because she never hesitates to donate to organization's fundraisers. Kind because if any of you have ever worked with or talked to her, you know.
Jessica Hedges, CEO of The Buckarette Collection.

Obtaining the sponsorship was pretty simple. I follow Jessica on social media (Facebook & Instagram). She had posted a link with the application questions. I considered not applying, then asked myself, what do I have to lose? I made it through the first cut! It was then up to her followers on social media to "like" their favorite candidate. I joined four other girls that also made the team and from then on I have tried to be a positive face for The Buckarette Collection. As a team member I carried business cards at all times and used social media to show off my Buckarette Collection goodies! Jessica also attends local and national trade shows and events, so be sure to follow her on her journey! The last weekend in October I will be joining Jessica to help with her booth set up at the Western States Ranch Rodeo Association Finals in Winnemucca, NV.

NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE!! You only have till October 15th to apply. Follow this link to the application instructions, you really have nothing to lose! There are now various categories, so pick the one that you feel you best fit the description. Good Luck Ladies! <3
 https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-buckarette-collection/2015-bc-sponsorship-search/617787508340133

If you don't want to apply but you're interested in Jessica's Cowboy Poetry or The Buckarette Collection here are the links!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-Hedges-Cowboy-Poetry/116546501748317?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/TheBuckaretteCollection?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment